Hope, Believe, Love

Hello everyone!

I decided to start brand new blog, my second blog can be found from here: stoori.fi/dreamer
That is nowadays only in Finnish, but there are older posts where is both in Finnish and English.
And then during my study exchange in Singapore, posts were only in English.

Then I got idea to write new blog in English and keep my Finnish one in Finnish.
Some of you might think, that writing two blog at the same time might be too hard, but why not try? I want to try how does it go, and especially as I am not writing two similar blog, but two different - I don't is it easier or harder, but let's see :)

And I want to keep this mostly as travel blog, writing about my past travels and current travels, recommendations to different places, stories etc.

Maybe occasionally writing about my own life, what I am doing, about my studies, hobbies and so on.
I also take writing ideas from my readers, so just let me know, what you want to read, and I'll try to write about it.

Hope, Believe, Love

Reason why I chose this as my blog name is easy; I think that all you need is Hope, Believe and Love. And when you have those, you can achieve anything you want. 
Hope, if you have hope, you will find a way, and you will survive with a hope. If you hope to have something, you can have it. Of course you have to do something for it, but with hope you are already one step ahead. And always hope best, if you are not hoping good, you won't have good.
Believe, this is almost same as hope, but with believe you are again one step ahead. You have to believe what you want in order to get it. If you only have hope, but not believe, you will always stay in the 'hope' level.
But with believe, you are already believing that your dream (or what you want) is possible.
Love, this doesn't always mean love someone else. I see this as, loving yourself. If you don't love yourself, you can't fell in love with anyone else. Or you can, but I see, that it's not true, before you love yourself.
And sometimes you just realize, that you are "Madly in love with the world"



Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

50 Facts About Myself