50 Facts About Myself

Before I will go more deeply into my travel stories, I decided to make "50 facts about myself" list. So my readers know something about me, and it is better to continue from this.

So here goes nothing!
Later note; I literally searched from Google some questions what I could ask from myself, and based on that got full 50 facts... :D
And another note; This all are in short way, because I don’t want to make this post way too long J

  1. I love all kind of chocolate butters - yep, started with a food.
  2.  I have been in 20 countries – funny fact; when I turned 20, I visited my 20th country.
  3. I chase sunsets – I could travel all countries in the world, just to see sunset.
  4. I can speak 4 languages – FIN, EST, ENG, SWE
  5.  I have always been afraid of darkness – especially those forests in Finland
    Me and my mom in Cambodia
  6. I have driving license - passed it at my first time (driving & written test)
  7. I want to get motorcycle license - because having holiday or work e.g. in Thailand would be much easier (get around there)
  8. I have practiced hammer throw since 2010 – actively 5 years.
  9. In Taekwon-Do I have been since 2011 – and still have green belt (because of injuries & pure bad luck)
  10. I rather have few good friends - than hundred bad ;)
  11. Invisible illness - asthma (& also back injury from sports)
  12. I have been in long distance relationship – twice.
  13. I could not live without lip balm
  14. I haven’t been dating anyone in my life - going dates, hanging out etc. nope
  15. I am true introvert – so yes, I love to be alone.
  16. I am Christian. - proudly, not deeply :)
  17. I rather travel alone – or with mom <3
  18. I think a lot – when you think I’m shy, I am just thinking.
  19. Cat lover – and owner of one (had two)
  20. I cry easily - really, those sad movies...
  21. True tourism lover - studying bachelor degree in tourism
    This is my cat - Vili
  22. As a child my future dream job was not so normal - owner of cat hotel or prison guard
  23. Nowadays dream job is tourism guide and having own business
  24. I don’t trust people easily
  25. I try to do one good thing/favor for someone each day
  26. My best friend is someone I has been BFF since kindergarten - you know who you are :*
  27. Salted liquorice is best – yep, again food.
  28. I am half Estonian – that’s why I also can speak it.
  29. I hate people who deplore about everything - when nothing is good enough
  30. I have been living 5 months in Singapore – as exchange student.
  31. And another 3 months in Estonia – in work practice
  32. I moved to another city to study – over 300km far away.
  33. I didn’t drink any alcohol before age of 18 – had a deal with dad J
  34. I am still not alcoholic – few ciders few times per year.
  35. I used to live for sport – nowadays I live for traveling ;)
  36. This is my third blog - two are still valid.
    Nature in Estonia
  37. Have been just few live concerts - Simple Plan, Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, One Direction & some Finns
  38. I've been in language travel - in Malta
  39. I would like to live one day in prison - not as prisoner who made crime, but know how does it feel like :D
  40. Zodiac sign is Capricorn
  41. My music taste varies much - I even enjoy listening opera! :)
  42. Photography is one of my "hobby"
  43. I still remember some of my childhood night dreams - especially nightmares
  44. I rather write than talk - even my mom get to know what's going on by reading my blog
  45. I love neon colors - and rather have colorful clothes, than black
  46. I love Disney Movies
  47. And have never seen Harry Potter's
  48. Perfect date would be watching sunset and then night sky - wink wink guys ;D
  49. One fo my biggest dream is going to hot air balloon ride <3
  50. I would love to travel to Iceland - and all other countries I have not visited yet

So that's all, finally - after few weeks...

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Hope, Believe, Love